- All-inclusive personal care planEmergency call system with pendantsCable television and utilities includedMovie, arts & crafts and game roomsAll-inclusive personal care planEmergency call system with pendantsCable television and utilities includedMovie, arts & crafts and game roomsCafe, bar and ice cream parlorLibrary and media center with Brain FitnessBeauty salon and barber servicesSpecialized memory care programMedical Director and therapy services24-Hour nursing and staffPet friendly luxurious apartment homes and spacious suites for seniors seeking supervised independent living, assisted living and alzheimer's or dementia care. Monthly rate includes meals, transportation, utilities, luxurious amenities a... Read More About Discovery Village at Palm Beach Gardens
- Studio, one and two bedroom options24-hour emergency response systemFully equipped kitchen with pantryBathroom with step-in shower and assist barsStudio, one and two bedroom options24-hour emergency response systemFully equipped kitchen with pantryBathroom with step-in shower and assist barsAll paid utilities, excluding phoneComplimentary laundry centersTwo meals served daily in dining roomMeal delivery availableScheduled transportationPlanned activities and excursionsOffering independent living and assisted living in studio, 1 or 2 bedroom floor plans. Monthly rental rate includes private or semi-private living, meals, paid utilities,and scheduled transportation. Community is handicap accessible.
- All-inclusive independent livngAssisted living and memory care optionsHousekeeping and maintenance includedGourmet meals in a fine dining settingAll-inclusive independent livngAssisted living and memory care optionsHousekeeping and maintenance includedGourmet meals in a fine dining settingScheduled transportationFull social calendarOn-going health and wellness assessmentsExceptional amenitiesCarefree living programsProfessional staff available 24-hours a dayOffering independent living, assisted living and memory care options in this beautiful retirement community. Enjoy 55+ living in a studio, 1, or 2 bedroom that includes daily meals, housekeeping, transportation services, and activities. Car... Read More About Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons
- Carefree resort-style senior livingDelicious gourmet meals served dailyFull social & activities calendarSparkling outdoor pool with whirlpool spaCarefree resort-style senior livingDelicious gourmet meals served dailyFull social & activities calendarSparkling outdoor pool with whirlpool spaOutdoor gardening areas and walking pathsOnsite physical, occupational and speech therapyScheduled and private transportationCommunity room for social gatherings & eventsComputer center with internet accessA tropical senior living community offering independent living and assisted living residences. Select from private studio, 1 or 2 bedroom floor plans with full kitchen, balcony or patio, walk-in shower, and washer/dryer hook- up. Pet friendl... Read More About The Preserve at Palm Aire
- The Palace at Kendall, in Miami, FL, is a senior community for active adults. This independent living community offers studio, one and two bedroom apartments for rent. Please call today for a tour.
Listing Type Definitions
Housing with structured care programs related to Alzheimer's and dementia/memory loss.
Promotes independence but with supervision/assistance with daily living and coordination of outside services.
Continuing Care (CCRC)
Community with a continuum of options from independent living to skilled nursing and memory care. Also referred to as Continuing Care Retirement Community.
Communities where personal assistance is not provided, but where meals, transportation, or housekeeping may be provided. You have the right to live in such housing even if you are unable to live independently.
Residences for those needing 24/7 support and care.
Residential Care Homes
Private homes offering daily living assistance. Also referred to as Personal Care Homes.
An age-qualified community for persons age 55 or older.
An age-qualified community for persons age 62 or older.
Low Income / Government Assistance
A cost-efficient place of dwelling for persons whose income is a certain percentage below the median income for an area, as determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Governement Assistance may be available for eligible individuals.