- Churchill Towers offers quiet, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom senior living apartments for rent in Parma, Ohio. Suite features include gas & water included, gas stove, garbage disposal, wall-to-wall carpeting, refrigerator, eat-in kitchen, newer appliance... Read More About Churchill Towers
- Studio, one and two bedroom optionsLarge walk-in closetsAir-conditioningFully applianced kitchenStudio, one and two bedroom optionsLarge walk-in closetsAir-conditioningFully applianced kitchenControlled entrance with remote accessLaundry facility on each floor24-hour emergency maintenanceCommunity room with big screen TVWiFi accessibilityComputer roomAffordable efficiency, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment rentals for convenient senior and disabled living. Rental rate is based on 30% of income.
- NEWLY Remodeled SuitesFREE HeatFREE Air-ConditioningFREE ElectricFREE Planned ActivitiesExtra-large ClosetWalk-in ClosetLarge Laundry FacilityNEWLY Remodeled SuitesFREE HeatFREE Air-ConditioningFREE ElectricFREE Planned ActivitiesExtra-large ClosetWalk-in ClosetLarge Laundry FacilityWall-to-Wall CarpetingParty Room AvailableWestwood Place presents you with the perfect senior living alternative at a great price. Our units are newly remodeled and have tons of closet space. Located close to shopping, library, recreation center, and medical facilities. Planned activ... Read More About Westwood Place
- Forest Meadows Villas is a 55 & over Non-Smoking apartment community. Enjoy no property tax, no gas bill, no city water, sewer, trash bill, no yard work, no snow removal, no maintenance, the list goes on! This pet-friendly community feature... Read More About Forest Meadows Villas
- One and two bedroom floor plansFree heat and basic cable TVHousing assistance acceptedDrug store on premises w/prescription drug serviceOne and two bedroom floor plansFree heat and basic cable TVHousing assistance acceptedDrug store on premises w/prescription drug serviceBallroom and and movie theatreClubhouse with pool and exercise roomGated communityBarber shop/beauty salon on premisesHealth and wellness centerCourtyard and walking trailsGated apartment community offering 1 and 2 bedroom senior rentals that include paid heat and cable. Pet friendly community accepts housing vouchers.
- Studio, one & two bedroom rentalsUtilities includedSatellite TV available for $10/monthPrivate balconyStudio, one & two bedroom rentalsUtilities includedSatellite TV available for $10/monthPrivate balconyDining options available24-hour maintenance onsiteStorage lockers availableLaundry centersElevator accessPlanned activities and eventsEnjoy senior apartment living in a studio, 1 or 2 bedroom floor plan with paid utilities included. This affordable housing community features full appliances in the kitchen, balcony, laundry facilities and onsite dining.
Listing Type Definitions
Multifamily rental housing that provides housing to people of all ages and based on a lease agreement. May provide social and recreational activities.
Homes for Rent
Single-family dwelling offered for lease to all ages.
Homes for Sale
Single-family dwelling offered for sale to all ages.
Manufactured Homes for Rent
A dedicated area of land designed for semi-permanent or permanent manufactured homes. Residents lease the land the home occupies. Social and recreational activities may be available.
Manufactured Homes for Sale
A dedicated area of land designed for semi-permanent or permanent manufactured homes. Residents own the land the home occupies. Social and recreational activities may be available.
An age-qualified community for persons age 55 or older.
An age-qualified community for persons age 62 or older.
Low Income / Government Assistance
A cost-efficient place of dwelling for persons whose income is a certain percentage below the median income for an area, as determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Governement Assistance may be available for eligible individuals.